Featured Alaigbo (Igboland) Master Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Development' started by Onye, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Onye

Onye Admin Staff Member

Akanu Ibiam International Airport [Construction update]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

izu likes this.
  2. Onye

Onye Admin Staff Member

Owerri Mall [2016]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Izu

Izu Admin Staff Member

Wowww. Owerri Mall is now completed?
    Great!!!

Onye likes this.
  4. Onye

Onye Admin Staff Member

Enugu Rural roads by Digitron

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

izu likes this.
  5. Buddah Monk

Buddah Monk New Member

The owners of this photographs should copyright them because the are amazing and of high resolution, the quality is out this planet

Onye and izu like this.
  6. Izu

Izu Admin Staff Member

I sooo much Love Enugu!
    Our people all over Nigeria should come back and develop Enugu.
    Great green city, great people!

IKEAGUMUO and Onye like this.
  7. Onye

Onye Admin Staff Member

The owners have copyright by default, but I agree.

8. Abagworo

Abagworo New Member

Aba2.jpg Aba3.jpg
    I will try my best to contribute positively to the growth and development of this forum. My major concern remains attempts by some parts of Igboland to denigrate another to feel better of themselves. Some of us are truly versed in Igbo culture and history and will pass down our knowledge to younger generation.
    In a nutshell there should never be any picture depicting any part of Igboland as worse than another. I earlier saw a doctored picture aimed at belittling Owerri tunnel and praising Enugu. We should praise both and present them as they actually look for the overall good of Ndigbo.
    Here are some pictures from Aba in Abia State.

izu likes this.
  9. Abagworo

Abagworo New Member

0garden4.jpg 0garden2.jpg 0garden.jpg

Owerri streets.
    0garden10.jpg 0garden5.jpg

izu and Onye like this.
  10. Abagworo

Abagworo New Member

Oguta lake of treasure. Dr Alban has been doing Igboland and Nigeria proud with his music since the early 90s. FB_IMG_1470919387096.jpg FB_IMG_1470918972165.jpg 00oguta.jpg FB_IMG_1470919173122.jpg

izu likes this.
  11. Abagworo

Abagworo New Member

Heroes Apartments, Owerri. Hero3.jpg Hero2.jpg Hero1.jpg Hero.jpg

izu likes this.
  12. Onye

Onye Admin Staff Member

Welcome @Abagworo, please, which is the doctored image of Owerri you were speaking about?

13. Izu

Izu Admin Staff Member

@Onye He's talking of the picture of Tunnels in Enugu and Owerri, I posted the picture.

@Abagworo I wasn't trying to undermine any city, that wasn't my intention. I posted the picture because I saw it in a Facebook group when we were having discussion on the recent infrastructural development in Igboland. People were posting recently built structures and infrastructures in Igboland when one of the group members came up with the picture of the tunnels. I was so excited since I wasn't aware of the existence of any tunnel in Igboland, I believe the guy who posted in group discussion was excited too, unaware of the intention of the person that edited he picture. I understood your discontentment of the picture when I did a quick reverse image search to find one terrible guy in Nairaland mocking the ongoing project in Owerri. That post is terrible, really. I will not apologise to Imo people because I am not the biggest fan of this trashy Nigerian set up State system, apologising to Imo State people is a sort of agreeing on the ill notion that Imo and Anambra and other Igbo people are not the same which is an exact opposite of the idea behind this forum. If we are one then there is no sense in apologising to myself, however, I apologise to anybody who was offended by my ignorant action. I have removed the image. Thanks for the correction and welcome to IgboBuOfu.

Onye likes this.
  14. Abagworo

Abagworo New Member

QUOTE="izu, post: 399, member: 1"]@Onye He's talking of the picture of Tunnels in Enugu and Owerri, I posted the picture.

@Abagworo I wasn't trying to undermine any city, that wasn't my intention. I posted the picture because I saw it in a Facebook group when we were having discussion on the recent infrastructural development in Igboland. People were posting recently built structures and infrastructures in Igboland when one of the group members came up with the picture of the tunnels. I was so excited since I wasn't aware of the existence of any tunnel in Igboland, I believe the guy who posted in group discussion was excited too, unaware of the intention of the person that edited he picture. I understood your discontentment of the picture when I did a quick reverse image search to find one terrible guy in Nairaland mocking the ongoing project in Owerri. That post is terrible, really. I will not apologise to Imo people because I am not the biggest fan of this trashy Nigerian set up State system, apologising to Imo State people is a sort of agreeing on the ill notion that Imo and Anambra and other Igbo people are not the same which is an exact opposite of the idea behind this forum. If we are one then there is no sense in apologising to myself, however, I apologise to anybody who was offended by my ignorant action. I have removed the image. Thanks for the correction and welcome to IgboBuOfu.[/QUOTE]
    It's ok nwanne. I enjoy seeing the progress of Ndigbo in the world and our gradual move towards developing our homeland. A lot of work awsits us but the direction is positive.

15. Onye

Onye Admin Staff Member

@Abagworo We're only trying here oh, please post more fine pictures of Imo please. ;)

16. Abagworo

Abagworo New Member

View of Ihioma Road Orlu FB_IMG_1471025881647-1.jpg

Adeitoro, izu and Onye like this.
  17. Onye

Onye Admin Staff Member

18. IKEAGUMUO

IKEAGUMUO New Member

Hmmmmmm so gooood why is topic in front page not changing

19. Izu

Izu Admin Staff Member

Changing?How? Please explain.