British body bow to Globalization and the new World Order.

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Izu, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Izu

Izu Admin Staff Member

I am not a conspiracist but I have long accepted that Davos, G8, IMF, EU, UN, GATT etc represent some organized "conspiracies" by the elite to move global economy and socio-political structure in a particular direction. That to me represents the new world order. But for the records, I wish to reproduce popular explanations of the new world order and globalization to enable you follow my thoughts.
    "The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian world government—which will replace sovereign nation-states—and an all-encompassing propaganda whose ideology hails the establishment of the New World Order as the culmination of history's progress. Many influential historical and present figures have been purported to be part of a cabal that operates through many front organizations to orchestrate significant political and financial occurrences as well as significant world events as steps in an ongoing plot to achieve world domination through secret political gatherings and decision-making processes".-Wikipedia
    Globalization is a key component of the so called new world order. It was technically defeated (or at least given a body blow) in BREXIT poll, in my view.
    According to Wikipedia, "Globalization is the process of international integration arising from the interchange of world views, products, ideas and other aspects of culture".

Let's go.
    In UK almost all the elites and advocates of globalization were behind the "remain" vote and they expectedly won London votes. But common folks in the "hinterland" voted the other way and carried the day overall.
    Are we seeing the beginning of the end of globalization and the new world order conspiracy?
    In my view, not exactly. Globalization is already here and everywhere including in the device I am using to type this for a global audience. International integration is somewhat beyond reversal but can be slowed down or reviewed, via immigration controls, to reflect popular agitations arising mostly from security fears related to ISIS and radical Islam.
    Certainly there are aspects of globalization that common folks don't like. Influx of Syrian and other refugees into Europe helped to define the deleterious aspect of globalization in the face of the attacks in Paris and Brussels that were directly linked to immigration. People are afraid and don't just like others taking over their country and forcing them to live differently.

Added to the fear is a seething deep distrust for business and political leaders in the West. Simply put, common folks cannot understand why their leaders are unable to deal decisively with their fears and now suspect them of being part of the problem.
    The people want to take back their lives and countries from the elites and politically correct but ineffective globalists.
    Aussies were the first to lay down the markers in 2006 when the Australian Finance Minister Peter Costello reportedly stated that when you come to their country you need to change to their way of life rather than expecting them to change their laws or way of life because of you.
    Mainstream UK and European politicians ignored the underlying message the Aussie's sent because they wanted to be politically correct and/or achieve their globalization goals within an ill defined new world order. European countries even toyed with legalization of practices like wearing of hijab or buqqa and practice of sharia legal system in some neighborhoods.
    Common folks outside the big financial capitals were unhappy but their voices were too weak to be heard. Until David Cameron gave them a vote and a voice, albeit for selfish political reasons. Frustration built up and came to the surface when a man in his fifties shot and stabbed a British MP for merely supporting globalization and the new world order couched as "remain" vote in UK.

One thing politicians and pundits have not learned or appreciated enough is that most people do not vote on the basis of facts but rather follow their emotions and other intangibles. David Cameron is a politician.
    A friend of mine based in US disputed the fact of people casting mostly emotional votes in my discussions with him yesterday and I asked him a simple question: if I am running for office against Soludo who will you vote for? He said "of course you are my friend and I will vote for you". I smiled and asked him another question; why did African Americans in US massively vote for Obama in 2007 and Jesse Jackson in 1984 and 1988? The message sank in: electoral choices world over are emotional choices. Not hard fact issues because only a fraction of the college educated voters understand hard facts. Even then strong emotional reasons will make the college graduate dump facts and cast emotional votes in 2 of 3 instances.
    Electoral choices are similar to love and hate feelings. They are mostly based on emotional intangibles. That's why we still talk about "love at first sight" or "Igbo president".
    My point: America is next in the fight between proponents of globalization or new world order and common folks. All the globalist and political elites will likely line up behind one of them: Hillary Clinton. Whereas common folks will anchor on Trump to execute their rebellion.
    Trump will merely be an anchor for the people to use and express their outrage against the establishment elites. They really don't care about him as a person hence they don't care about his being "unpresidential" or his massive negatives. He is just an anchor, not the substance.

Just like in UK Boris Johnson and Nigel Farage were anchors for the BREXIT crowd. Non of those two have David Cameron's leadership credentials. Yet he and others including Gordon Brown and Tony Blair lost to them.
    I expect the leaders of the American new world order movement to stage a last stand in US polls. They will throw money at it and Hillary will have more than a billion dollars for her campaigns. Their media establishment will gang up against Trump and his loyal supporters and will practically do everything to stop him. Nothing should be ruled out in the coming fight because the new world order project is a massive one for the power elites and their surrogates.
    Frankly, I won't rule out an attempt on Trump's life. Jo Cox lost her life to BREXIT campaigners but in US the establishment people will desperately try to take out Trump if his poll numbers rise in the coming days and they cannot see how to stop him at Cleveland Ohio.

One thing you should know and rest your mind from Trumphobia: the American system is so strong and robust that if he wins the system will ordinarily check him. Just like you noticed that a victorious Boris Johnson is already singing softer tunes. The BREXIT campaigner and his allies are already talking about not invoking clause 15 in a hurry. If you ask me, one of the goals of the anti-establishment uprising have been achieved by making the point that Britain belongs to the people. They will probably tighten up immigration and negotiate with Europe on that and job issues.
    But Britain won't totally severe links with Europe and you need to know that Britain has never been totally "European". They have always adopted a "half in half out" posture and that will continue. No substantial change and the losses in the markets are merely first pass reactions. The market will stabilize next week and life goes on.
    If you continue to rate Trump's chances based on facts and figures or political correctness you will be heart broken in November. Two things will decide American election in 2016: economy and rage against the new world order represented by the political establishment. Never mind what biased and outdated pundits say or write. They were wrong in UK and will be wrong in America.

Yet the coming fight in US between the angry electorate and the establishment order will be the mother of all fights. America is the capital of globalization and the authors and finishers of the new world order are everywhere from Wall Street to the White House. They will fight real hard but meet a stubborn electorate that will sneak into polling stations in November to vote for Donald Trump simply to spite globalization.