How many battles will Gov. Ikpeazu win before he is allowed to focus on Governance?

Discussion in 'Igbo Talk' started by izu, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Izu

Izu Admin Staff Member

How many battles will Governor Okezie Ikpeazu win before he is allowed to focus on governance?
    For all intents and purposes the ascension and leadership of Governor Okezie Ikpeazu in Abia is revolutionary and transformative in the State and entire Igbo land. It is therefore not strange for him to have to face and overcome many institutional challenges.

There is really no cause for alarm over the Abuja High Court ruling of yesterday. Certainly not at the legal front. Ultimately rule of law and Justice will favor him because his case and cause are just.
    Yet I understand the anguish of the majority of Abians with regards to that ruling which they found shocking, especially given that they knew Governor Okezie Ikpeazu was working then (2011-2014) as a paid employee of the state whose taxes were deducted at source.

One thing I personally wish to assure all those who contacted me after the ruling is that your Governor will not allow this ruling to distract him from his job of serving Abians as their democratically elected governor. He will surely continue to wake up daily to solve common and uncommon problems of the people of the state.
    You elected a man with a heart of steel and of pure Igbo stock.
    Did I expect this ruling? Frankly, no.
    Do I believe this ruling will stand? Frankly, no.
    What next?
    Just keep calm and go about your lawful duties knowing that many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord deliverers him from all of them.
    Will this be the last distraction the governor will face? I don't think so.
    "Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake."-Isaiah 54:15

Great men fight many battles because every good thing is at the cutting edge of life. It takes victory over life's battles to become truly great. If in doubt ask Dee Sam Mbakwe.
    Great fights also define great men. A different and even better Governor Okezie Ikpeazu will emerge from these battles.
    Many more distractions will come and in various forms but be assured that Dr Okezie Ikpeazu will be our Governor for 8 years as divinely ordained. The good people of Abia will re-elect him in 2019 after seeing his good works.
    Every Abian should pray for strength to overcome, banish spirit of distraction in Abia and continue to support Governor Okezie Ikpeazu. He will surely triumph against high and low conspiracies, according to the plan of God for him.
    It is his destiny to fight and win these battles for the sake of generations of unborn Abians. Surely he will win ALL.
    Thank you for your concern.

by John Okiyi Kalu (JOK)