Igbo States and communities should Ban Fulani Herdsmen in Igboland.

Discussion in 'Igbo Talk' started by Izu, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Izu

Izu Admin Staff Member

I posted this on Facebook on early March, before the invasion and massacre of our people in Uzo-Uwani, Nimbo community in Enugu State. 

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Igbo States and communities should Ban Fulani Herdsmen.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I think it's high time to ban the activities of Fulani Herdsmen and all their activities in Igboland, they have brought nothing but death, sorrow and destruction. Just this year alone -[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]1. They burnt Rice Farm worth Twenty Million Naira ( ₦20 million) in  Ugbene community, Awka North Local Government Area of Anambra State.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]2. They kidnapped and killed the king of Ubulu-Uku, Delta State - HRM Akaeze Edward Ofulue III.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] Here is the names of the suspect that were apprehended by Delat State Police after the sorrowful incident - Usman Musbau, Suleiman Musa, Jaminu Ahmed, Umaru Abubakar, Garba Abubakar and a female accomplice, Farida Abubakar.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]3. They attacked Abbi community in Uzo-Uwani local Government Area of Enugu State on 11th February, 2016. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]2 killed | 19 missing | Many others seriously injured.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]As you can see from the list of mischief caused by the wild animals called Fulani Herdsmen, you can see there is no reason to keep on allowing their activities in Igboland. Igbos are peaful people but we cannot allow these barbarians to keep on harassing and killing our people, my humble suggestion is banning them from entering Igboland. This is a great way of maintaining peace in Igboland. Let them return to their homes and fight kill themselves if they must kill people and destroy properties.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]My humble suggestion.[/font]