Featured IgboBuOfu Condemns the Fulani Herdsmen Attack on Enugu.

Discussion in 'Igbo Talk' started by izu, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Izu

Izu Admin Staff Member

The sad news of the recent attack by the rapidly growing Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist group on our people in Enugu which left at least one person dead and many others injured was received with a heavy full of sorrow, bad temper which has left us asking what is really happening to this country, and what our people did to deserve the callous massacre in their ancestral home by Fulani Herdsmen invaders.

It is now apparent that Nigerian Government as a whole (ranging from Federal, State and Local Government) is not interested in dealing with this bad wind which blows none good. Such attacks on our people have spreading at a rapid manner and to our chagrin - unchecked by Government whose primary duty is protecting the lives and properties of the law abiding citizens.
    It is in our blood to value every single life as we the Igbo believe that every live matters, not minding where the person comes ffrom. We are as a people believe in the strong theory of Egbe Belu, Ugo Belu. Billi ka m billi (live and let live). We are good neighbours, lovers of peace. We place value in every human life because we believe human being to be the greatest creation of Chineke (God the creator), however, we cannot fold hands while those murderous wicked souls invade our lands and kill, rape and maim our loved ones in their ancestral homes. We can no longer hold our peace while our people are being butchered in numbers without doing anything. We can neither run away from our fathers land nor offer ourselves as sacrificial lands.

The violence acts on our people at Enugu can no longer be condoned. The Federal and State Government of Nigeria whose job is to protect the lives and properties of the law abiding citizens can no longer sit on the sideline while the heinous act continues. Our patience and confidence is now dwindling as a result of none existing attention and manner of approach Nigerian Government is giving to this grave crime against humanity and we will be forced to defend ourselves if we finally loose all the patience and confidence in the Government of Nigeria.

The leaders and organisers of this Fulani Herdsmen terrorist groups are warned to keep off from our land and should understand they have no monopoly to violence. We may be forced to retaliate will such heinous attack repeat itself in our land.

A word they say is enough for the wise.
    Regards.

2. Arinzechukwu

Arinzechukwu New Member

This thing happened near my village. The same Ward II...i have sent a mail to the HoR member, who is from the same area too.

This cannot go the Nimbo way. Something more than mere talks must be done.

3. Izu

Izu Admin Staff Member

Honestly, the Governor of Enugu State should answer a lot of questions.
    He have a LOT of questions to answer!

4. Arinzechukwu

Arinzechukwu New Member

He is too reactive for my liking. I thought he was taking proactive steps after the Nimbo massacre. He is not that smart

Izu likes this.
  5. Izu

Izu Admin Staff Member

He's more like playing 'safe' politics, I think he is trying not to be seen as an 'enemy' by Abuja. The painful fact is that the man is from that side of Enugu State - Nsukka. Somebody like me is losing his patience over him, let him ask for help from his other Igbo brothers if he think it is out of his control.

Arinzechukwu likes this.