Letting Go.

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Izu, May 19, 2017.

1. Izu

Izu Admin Staff Member

I'm a very big fan of holding on, I believe strongly in hard work and persistence. All things considered, it's time to have understanding that human is a limited being.

The limit in human existence, the struggles, success and failure is what makes life interesting. A very old friend (of blessed memory) once told me that what makes life interesting is the hunger and I concur. Life could have been boring if we have all we need need in a twist of our fingers. Nothing to fight for, no cause believe in and no conviction to defend. Failure makes success exciting, losing makes winning rewarding.

All variables considered, life is not about going all the way to win. Some are made to succeed in small things, some go all the way to excel in bigger while others conquer even the greatest.
    A great man can fail in small things but excels in greater feat, vice versa.
    In a nutshell, you must not come out victorious in all endeavour, it's good to hold unto good things but wisdom will always instruct us when to hold unto and the time to let go. You might not have succeeded today because you are made to conquer tomorrow. All roads leads to destination and deception, the difference destiny.

Don't be too hard on yourself in every negative situations, some things are not just meant to be. Forcing yourself through will always cause more harm. Learn when to hold unto and when to let go. You cannot get everything you want, that's what makes us human. Arm your self with this simple truth and you'll go to bed with your body full stretched, mind cleared. Thanks.