The face of corruption Unmasked!

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Izu, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Izu

Izu Admin Staff Member

No Office of First Lady: Dr. Kachikwu knows the real "Aisha" Buhari I have been a lawyer in the United States since 2002. Once your practice will expose you to dealing with foreign corporations, you will mandatorily undergo a certified course in the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977, as amended, 15 U.S.C. ยงยง 78dd-1, et seq. ("FCPA").
    I've gone through that course twice and have accessed all the documents in the case via PACER. The Nigerian Halliburton case - United States v. Tesler, et al., No. 09-cr-98 (S.D. Tex. Feb. 17, 2009), is the locus classicus in that area of law. All the other cases also involved Nigeria and Nigerians. What a corrupt country!
    It was Jefferey Tesler who wire-transferred the bribe payments to or for the benefit of various Nigerian government officials, including officials of the executive
    branch of the Government of Nigeria, NNPC, and NLNG, and for the benefit of a political party in Nigeria.

If there is one clean man in Nigeria, that man is Dr. Ibe Kachikwu. He was involved in the investigation of this Halliburton case. The investigation turned him into the best resource for the US Department of Justice and thereafter, he would be invited to the United States to deliver lectures on the topic.
    Dr. Ibe Kachikwu knows the real "Aisha" Buhari. I also know the real "Aisha" Buhari. She will never set foot on US soil. After all, there is no office of First Lady in Nigeria. So, even if the President visits, he will not be asked about the first lady.
    Credits - Emeka Maduewesi.